CONTEST OFFICIAL RULES
The CHALLENGE GOLF PROCURE Contest (hereinafter the “Contest") is organized by PROCURE as part of the CHALLENGE GOLF PROCURE campaign. It takes place on the campaign website (golf.procure.ca) from August 1st to September 1st, 2020.
The Contest is reserved exclusively for golf foursomes registered (hereinafter “Participant (s)”) on the official website of the CHALLENGE GOLF PROCURE campaign (golf.procure.ca). The following are not eligible for the Contest: employees, agents, and representatives of PROCURE; its partners and any other person directly associated with the conduct of this Contest, as well as the immediate family and all other individuals with whom these employees, agents and representatives reside, or any member of their immediate family. For the purposes of these Rules, by “immediate family", means the father, mother, brothers and sisters, children, husband or wife, or common-law partner of an employee, agent, or representative.
How to Enter
From August 1st to September 1st inclusively, Participants are invited to register on the CHALLENGE GOLF PROCURE website (http://golf.procure.ca), and to play a match against prostate cancer for the benefit of PROCURE between August 1st and September 1st, 2020.
To enter the Contest, and be eligible for the prize draw, Participants must:
- Complete the registration form for their golf foursome on golf.procure.ca - one free registration per foursome.
- Raise a minimum amount of $ 275 per team - representing a suggested amount of $ 69 per golfer for a golf foursome. The golfers of the foursome can pay the 69$ for themselves or more and / or they can solicit their business networks / family or friends in order to increase the chances of their golf foursome to win the prizes;
- Commit to transmitting the checks or the sums of money collected and paid to their teams for the benefit of PROCURE before September 7th, 2020 at 11h59 p.m.
PRIZE DETAILS :
Grand Prize: Travel to 12 golf clubs across Quebec
The winning golf foursome will receive 4 free green fees including a golf cart at any time during the 2020 and 2021 season, excluding holidays. The green fees will be given separetly so that the winners may use their prize individually or with another golfer.
Participating Golf Clubs :
- Golf Saint-Raphaël
- Golf Lac Carling Lake
- Club de Golf Bic
- Golf le Royal Laurentien
- Golf le Versant
- Golf Lac Saint-Joseph
- Golf International 2000
- Golf Plessisville
- Golf Dufferin Heights
- Golf le Sorcier
- Golf Summerlea
Prize Draw and Odds of Winning
Grand Prize Draw
All foursomes that have registered on the golf.procure.ca website before September 1st, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. and have raised the minimum amount of $ 275, will automatically receive 1 ticket for the grand prize draw. Each additional dollar, in addition to $ 275, will give the foursome 1 additional ticket. For example, a golf foursome that has raised $ 1,000 will have 726 tickets to the grand prize draw (eg 1000 - 275 = 725 + 1), and in return, a team that would have raised $ 280, would have 6 chances to win the grand prize (ex: 280-275 = 5 + 1).
For donations made by check or cash in favor of PROCURE, they must be sent to PROCURE - 1320, boul. Graham, suite 110, Town of Mont-Royal, H3P 3C8, before September 7th at 5:00 p.m. to be counted in the golf foursome's total. (Download the donation form in cash or by check)
The Grand Prize draw will take place on Tuesday September 8th, 2020 around 12:00 noon in the PROCURE offices. A Participant's chances of winning depend on the number of tickets accumulated.
Winner will be contacted by phone and/or e-mail in the three (3) days following the date of the draw. PROCURE will post the names of the Grand Prize winner on the CHALLENGE GOLF PROCURE website as well as on the PROCURE Facebook page.
In order to be declared a winner, the participating foursome must:
- abide by the participation and eligibility conditions outlined in these Rules. Failure to meet one or more of these conditions will result in automatic disqualification and another draw will take place in order to determine a new Winner
- provide proof of identity with photograph on request and in a timely manner;
- accept the terms and conditions relating to the Prize
- complete and sign the declaration form and Waiver of Liability (the “Declaration Form") indicating that all conditions outlined in these Rules have been met and return the form to PROCURE in the two (2) days following its receipt
- consent to having PROCURE publish his or her photo or video on various platforms (Facebook, Instagram, etc.) when announcing the winner
- agree that if he or she refuses to accept the Prize in accordance with the terms and conditions of these Rules, this releases PROCURE from any obligation related to this Prize towards said person In such a case, PROCURE may, at their sole discretion, cancel the prize or hold a new draw until a finalist is selected and declared the winner.
- All winners release PROCURE and its directors, representatives, officers, employees, and any other parties involved in the Contest (herinafter referred to as “Release Beneficiaries” from any liability for any damages they may suffer as a result of the acceptance or use of the Prize or relating to the Prize and Contest. Before being declared a winner and receiving their Prize, each slected person shall complete and sign the Form to such effect, failing which he or she will not be entitled to the Prize.
- PROCURE will assume no liability of any kind whatsoever in all cases where its inability to act results from an event or situation beyond its control or from a strike, lockout, or any other labour dispute in its establishment or in the establishments of the organizations or businesses whose services are used to conduct the Contest.
- By participating in the Contest, the Winner authorizes PROCURE to use, if required, his or her name, photograph, city, voice, image, and statement relating to his or her Prize for advertising or other purposes, at the discretion of PROUCRE, and without any form of compensation. In addition, the Winner agrees that his or her first name and the name of their city of residence may be mentioned on the Competition website, or any other PROCURE web page, without any form of compensation.
- Release Beneficiaries will incur no liability for incomplete or incomprehensible contact information from Contest participants. PROCURE reserves the right to reject any Registration Form that is incomplete, illegible, mutilated, or containing a human or mechanical error and draw another form.
- Any Registration Form or attempted registration using electronic, computer, or other means contrary to the spirit of the Contest (e.g. computer hacking, mass emailing, etc.) will be automatically rejected and forwarded to the appropriate judicial authorities. Any automated file will be flagged and rejected.
- PROCURE shall not incur any liability for any problem, including, but not limited to: technical failure of telephone networks or lines, online computer systems and servers or providers, computer equipment, software, or any other problem resulting directly or indirectly from a virus, worm, bug, or failure to send emails, for any reason, including, but not limited to, traffic on the Internet nework or website or a combination of the two. PROCURE and other Release Beneficiaries shall not be held liable for any damage that may affect the computer equipment of participants following their registration in the Contest.
- PROCURE reserves the right to, at its sole discretion, cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend this Contest in whole or in part in the event of the occurrence of any technical error or human intervention that could corrupt or affect the administration, security, impartiality, or conduct of the Contest as provided in these Rules is subject to applicable regulations, if required. In all cases, PROCURE, service providers or prize provider associated with this Contest as well as their employees, agents, and representatives will not be required to award more prizes than those indicated in these Rules or to award a prize other than those in accordance with these Rules. Furthermore, PROCURE is not responsible for errors or technical difficulties resulting from a server, hardware or software failure, a transmission problem, or lost, delayed, or corrupted data transmitted by the participant.
- Contest Rules are available on the Contest website for the entire Contest period (golf.procure.ca) or at the following address: PROCURE, 1320 Graham Boulevard, Suite 110, Town of Mount Royal, Quebec, H3P 3C8, 514-341-3000 or 1-855-899-2873.
- All intellectual property and all promotional material (Web Pages and source code included) are the property of PROCURE. All rights reserved. Unauthorized copy or use of copyrighted material or trademarks without the express written consent of the owner is strictly prohibited. Entry forms are the property of PROCURE and will not be returned to participants at any time.